[Ffmpeg-devel] ffserver/ffmpeg Live Video: Anyone get it to work with sound?

Piero Bugoni crboca32
Sun Mar 11 08:57:05 CET 2007

--- Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:

> Also, can you send me your
> /usr/include/linux/videodev2.h file?

The dependencies were not in place to enable
video4linux2.

The Slackware 10.1 is distributed relative to a 2.4
kernel.

This took care of the problem:

linking /usr/src/linux-2.6.20.2/include/linux to
/usr/include/linux

I still get what I think is a frame dropping problem
anytime I record a video bigger than 320x240, though.

I have to spend some more time with that, though,
before I post any questions.

Piero.