[Ffmpeg-devel] ffserver Documentation

Piero Bugoni crboca32
Sat Mar 17 22:40:44 CET 2007

I have now also gotten flash video to work with sound,
but it is a hack. The trick is to send two separate
streams, one audio-only, and one video-only.

Of course, there is no sync.

Right now, on a LAN, the video is almost
instantaneous, but the audio has a delay of about 3-5
seconds. Not sure why.

As I mentioned previously, when I get all this crap
figured out, I will post the ffserver.conf files, and
ffmpeg commands so that people can simply try them as
is.

Anyone have any idea why it might not work?

I will post the technical results in another thread.

Piero.