[Ffmpeg-devel] Motion Estimation/compensation

femi. s bandele femiband
Sat Mar 24 17:18:36 CET 2007

hi michael,
     I have looked into the functions
predict_slice_buffered()/add_yblock(). I see that add_yblock is called
within predict_buffer_slice. I was wondering what were the contents of slice
buffer? I was looking to implement motion compesation in the LL subband
(lowest subband). i am still unable to determine where the motion vectors
from the current frame were used to create the new frame in the decoder. It
would be helpful if you could assist me to determine what the current frame,
reference frame and location of motion vectors. I see that snow context
contains current,reference and mconly frames.
thanks
steve