[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Embedded preview vhook/voutfb.so /dev/fb

Ismail Dönmez ismail
Tue Mar 27 22:40:46 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 23:24:19 Diego 'Flameeyes' Petten? wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:20:16 -0700
>
> Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> wrote:
> > Not to be confused with Miguel, Michel, or Mikael. Thanks for your
> > attention to this matter.
>
> Well, think of the poor Diego (the other one) who can be mistaken for
> me... _that_ would be an insult (for him, of course, as I'm waaay far
> from his level).

We are in the dangerous zones once again, cool down guys ;)

--
Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. (Ernest Hemingway)

Ismail Donmez ismail (at) pardus.org.tr
GPG Fingerprint: 7ACD 5836 7827 5598 D721 DF0D 1A9D 257A 5B88 F54C
Pardus Linux / KDE developer