[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Re: [RFC] Improvement for the oddtimestampgeneration when parser is in use.

elupus elupus
Wed Mar 28 00:37:05 CEST 2007

> minor version of libavcodec should be increased
> and the needs_parsing 3 should have a #define FOOBAR 3

So here's the above fixed. Only added the define for this settings, as I
assumed you'd want the other ones as a separate patch.

> besides that looks ok (assuming regressions tests pass)

Have never run regession tests, not sure what configure options i'd need to
set to get them to run. Unless a nice commiter checkes that for me thou,
i'll get that checked later.

Joakim