[Ffmpeg-devel] BlackFin lowlevel pixel operations PATCH

Marc Hoffman mmh
Fri Mar 30 12:47:37 CEST 2007

M?ns Rullg?rd writes:
 > Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> writes:
 >
 > > On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 08:59:59PM -0400, Marc Hoffman wrote:
 > >>
 > >> How is this patch shaping up?
 > >
 > > Ghastly.
 > >
 > > How many times have we told you already to lose the tabs and the
 > > trailing whitespace?
 > >
 > > Diego
 > >
 > > P.S.: Text attachments marked as content-type text/plain would be a plus.
 >
 > text/x-patch would be a double-plus.

I applied the following program to my code, I have not touched the
Makefile because Tabs are an important syntactical element of the
makefile language.

(defun ffmpeg-bless-file (b)
  (interactive "bBless: ")
  (save-excursion
    (set-buffer b)
    (untabify (point-min) (point-max))
    (delete-trailing-whitespace)))

Thanks for being patient with me, its tough to learn the appropriate
protocol.  - Marc