[Ffmpeg-devel] BlackFin lowlevel pixel operations PATCH

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Mar 30 13:10:07 CEST 2007

On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 06:47:37AM -0400, Marc Hoffman wrote:
> M?ns Rullg?rd writes:
>  > Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> writes:
>  >
>  > > On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 08:59:59PM -0400, Marc Hoffman wrote:
>  > >>
>  > >> How is this patch shaping up?
>  > >
>  > > Ghastly.
>  > >
>  > > How many times have we told you already to lose the tabs and the
>
> I have not touched the Makefile because Tabs are an important
> syntactical element of the makefile language.

Time to learn some more about Makefile syntax then.  Only lines
containing the commands for rules need to start with the tab character.
You are free to indent with spaces in other places.

And now please get rid of the tabs in the Makefile as well, unless you
don't want the patch to get applied.

Diego