[FFmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel] FFmpeg logo

herve.flores herve.flores
Fri May 4 14:39:36 CEST 2007

Le 3 mai 07 ? 16:24, Michael Niedermayer a ?crit :

> Hi
>
> On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 03:50:12PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 03:06:03PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>>> Hi

>>> http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/~mru/ffmpeg-logo/
>>> to be more precisse

What about my beautiful Code-Monkey-with-cola in colors? ;-)

you seemed to like the zig-zag and somebody (I don't remember who)
wanted the zig-zig in perspective, there it is: