[FFmpeg-devel] [Hardware Accelerator for Video and Audio]

kenye ye kenyeby
Thu Feb 21 10:12:41 CET 2008

On 2/21/08, Benjamin Zores <ben at geexbox.org> wrote:
> Will also consumes most resources.
> If you plan on adding it on laptops or small form PCs/HTPCs, it's also
> easier having it in PCI(e) format imho.

   We'll take your opinion into consideration.

I'm thinking of this from a usability point of view.
> It's a bit annoying when you have a display dedicated to videos.
> How and where is rendered the GUI/WM/anything_else_that_is_not_video ?

 We'll provide the channel for the GUI data, i.e. OSD engine.

See previous mails.
> You even told you are going to contact the author :-)
   I already mailed to him, thanks.