[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] replace some static with asm_visibility or so

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Jan 28 01:24:32 CET 2008

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 12:36:40AM +0100, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 12:17:15AM +0100, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> >> Hi,

> >> FYI, I might be reconsidering my interest in it.
> >
> > if theres anything i can do to help you, just say it!
> > i really would like to finally fix the mov demuxer so it conforms to
> > the API in respect to codec_tag
> >

> All you will do is breaking stream copy.

that doesnt work currently anyway, object ids are lost ...
and dont fear i plan to change the muxer as well, i just wont do it
as long as you are maintainer and actively opposing such a change
I have no interrest to start another fight ...

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness. -- Aristotle