[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] replace some static with asm_visibility or so

Måns Rullgård mans
Mon Jan 28 01:31:25 CET 2008

Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> writes:

> On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 12:36:40AM +0100, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
>> Michael Niedermayer wrote:

>> > if theres anything i can do to help you, just say it!
>> > i really would like to finally fix the mov demuxer so it conforms to
>> > the API in respect to codec_tag
>> >

>> All you will do is breaking stream copy.
>
> that doesnt work currently anyway, object ids are lost ...
> and dont fear i plan to change the muxer as well, i just wont do it
> as long as you are maintainer and actively opposing such a change

Does this mean that you intend to kick Baptiste out by force (not that
I know how you'd do that), or are you assuming you'll simply annoy him
enough that he finally leaves on his own accord?  Neither strikes me
as very friendly.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com