[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] replace some static with asm_visibility or so

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Jan 28 02:16:26 CET 2008

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 12:31:25AM +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> writes:

> >> All you will do is breaking stream copy.
> >
> > that doesnt work currently anyway, object ids are lost ...
> > and dont fear i plan to change the muxer as well, i just wont do it
> > as long as you are maintainer and actively opposing such a change
>
> Does this mean that you intend to kick Baptiste out by force (not that
> I know how you'd do that), or are you assuming you'll simply annoy him
> enough that he finally leaves on his own accord?  Neither strikes me
> as very friendly.

neither
I just meant that if baptiste steps back as mov maintainer or leaves or
changes his mind about codec_tag then i will fix the codec_tag issue.
If he does neither of the 3 ill keep refering people who complain to him.

And about the "not that I know how you'd do that". How am i supposed to
interpret this? Do you think that the fact that you volunteered
as root gives you the power to decide who should have svn write access
to the ffmpeg project?
As you are just repeatly saying such things but so far have not misused
that power ill interpret this as your short temper and ignore it. But
be ashured should you misuse your power, ffmpeg would find a differnt
server very quickly.

Why not whip the teacher when the pupil misbehaves? -- Diogenes of Sinope