[FFmpeg-devel] FFMPEG contact info request for Microsoft logo certificationdocument

François Revol revol
Thu May 15 18:39:33 CEST 2008

> Signing in this case (as far as I can tell) is only a means of
> confirming who published the binary and that it is unmodified.
> It should be possible to remove the signature and nothing will really
> change (there are some exceptions I think, but then still all that
> would
> be necessary would be to click "ok").

Ok just wanted to make sure.
It's been said it's not required by the (L)GPL, but I've read so many
interpretation of it that I'd rather use it liberaly and interpret it
conservatively (or is it the other way around ?).

Fran?ois.