[FFmpeg-devel] FFServer development/maintenance activity.

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Wed May 21 09:13:58 CEST 2008

On date Tuesday 2008-05-20 18:18:02 +0100, jeff bob encoded:
> Hi,
> I'm considering using FFServer in a project. However would be put off if it
> is currently not especially developed-on/maintained.
> If anyone could inform me on the activity level I would be very much
> appreciative. If there is a particular webpage that details such information
> I would be equally appreciative.

I think ffserver results currently broken in some way I can't tell. It
also seems quite under-maintained (and under-documented as well) as
most developers here seem to focus on other issues.

I think there isn't an official page documenting the current status of
ffserver, this mailing list archive being the more relevant place
where to find more information regarding it.

And of course documentation/development work on ffserver is highly

FFmpeg = Frenzy and Freak Multimedia Patchable ExchanGer