[FFmpeg-devel] Invalid and inefficient vfw-avi packed B frames detected

compn tempn
Mon Nov 3 19:29:23 CET 2008

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 19:12:44 +0300, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On Monday 03 November 2008 06:39, compn wrote:
>> On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 04:27:43 +0300, Vladimir Mosgalin wrote:
>[...]
>>
>> after this message was added i noticed blips/tears in the videos
>
>I've also noticed some tearing, but it was caused by the warning
>message itself. Bursts of those messages are somewhat CPU
>expensive (especially if your terminal makes some antialiasing,
>etc) and may take play near the edge of system capabilities. After
>having this warning disabled it forks fine for me.

i couldnt find my samples. if you have a sample that has video errors
but decodes properly with reference or xvid or a version of ffodivx
before the bframe change, please upload it.

-compn