[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia patch

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Wed Sep 10 16:31:31 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:
> I mean: sending one only SETUP request (containing a list of the
> requested protocols, in order of preference) instead of sending
> multiple SETUP requests.
[..]
> AFAIK, this is how an RTSP client is supposed to behave.

I know what you mean, that's how other clients behave and we could do
that too. Like I said, there used to be some code in rtsp.c that was
probably supposed to be used like that at some point, but it was never
fully implemented, not really working (it really just accepted a
single protocol anyway) and eventually removed. I could re-add it and
do it properly if you wish (or you could do that too).

Ronald