[FFmpeg-devel] Am I violating the license?

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Tue Sep 23 09:15:04 CEST 2008

On date Monday 2008-09-22 22:42:47 -0700, Jason Garrett-Glaser encoded:
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 9:09 PM, Wayne Koorts <wkoorts at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> There are only two things you need to do to avoid violating the license:
>
> 1.  Include the text of the GPL (and, preferably, credit to ffmpeg in
> the About box of the program or similar).
> 2.  Include the source of ffmpeg, or host a copy of the source used on
> your website.  Note that this source must be the same source used to
> compile ffmpeg.

Hi, sorry if this has been discussed before, would be a simple
reference to the SVN revision (plus eventual patches) used sufficient
or is necessary to provide the complete source?

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Faboulous Furious Mega Proud Emblematic Governor