[FFmpeg-devel] Query:asfmuxer

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Sep 24 14:03:28 CEST 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 01:53:13PM +0530, irfanshaikh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 	I have been studing the plug-in code for asf muxer developed by ffmpeg. I
> wanted to clarify whether the source code for asf muxer supports the
> following formats,
> video H264, MPEG4, MJPEG and audio G711 and G726.

just try it, if it works its supported, if not it is not.

> 	If the muxer code thus not support any one of these where in the code shal
> i do changes so as to made the asf muxer code compatible with the above
> audio video file formats.

libavformat/asf-enc.c

> 	I would be very thankfull if i get detailed information regarding code
> changes required.

If you add any new features or fix bugs in existing features, please dont
forget sending patches!

Concerning the gods, I have no means of knowing whether they exist or not
or of what sort they may be, because of the obscurity of the subject, and
the brevity of human life -- Protagoras