[FFmpeg-devel] ASF muxer

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Thu Sep 25 22:24:18 CEST 2008

On date Wednesday 2008-09-24 14:10:27 +0530, irfanshaikh encoded:
> Hi all,

Respect the posting guidelines, you're hijacking a thread, also most
people on this list is highly bothered by those non-disclosure
disclaimers at the bottom of mails, avoid them when possible.

> 	I have been studing the plug-in code for asf muxer developed by ffmpeg. I
> wanted to clarify whether the source code for asf muxer supports the
> following formats,
> video H264, MPEG4, MJPEG and audio G711 and G726.
> 	If the muxer code thus not support any one of these where in the code shal
> i do changes so as to made the asf muxer code compatible with the above
> audio video file formats.

Well, if you want to help with development, to understand if those
codecs are already supported is an excellent exercise to start.

> 	I would be very thankfull if i get detailed information regarding code
> changes required.
[...]

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Freak and Forgiving Mind-dumbing Patchable Ecumenical Game