[FFmpeg-devel] Path for minor problems related to ffmpeg help text and x264 configuration

Francesco Cosoleto cosoleto
Fri Sep 26 17:29:35 CEST 2008

2008/9/25 Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>:
 >>> --- ffmpeg.c        (revisione 15383)
 >>> +++ ffmpeg.c        (copia locale)
  [...]

 >>> +#if ENABLE_SWSCALE
 >>>      av_opt_show(sws_opts, NULL);
 >>> +#endif
  [...]

 > i disagree, we are moving to making swscale default and this one hasnt
 > been complained about until now so i dont see why we now would
 > have to add ifdeffery. Even more so ifdeffery that will be cruft soon.

'sws_opts' contains data if FFmpeg isn't compiled with swscale, then
av_opt_show() prints to stdout unwanted characters.

--
Francesco Cosoleto | http://cosoleto.free.fr