[FFmpeg-devel] asm vs __asm__: revenge of the underscores

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes
Sun Sep 28 17:31:33 CEST 2008

Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> writes:

> if __asm__ works on more compilers than asm then iam not against switching
> i guess a tested! script that replaces them would also be more welcome than
> a 100+k patch ...

The patch would be 194K for what it's worth ;) I'll prepare a tested
script once I can coherce Sun Studio into working at all, although I
could prepare it nonetheless, it allows to drop -fasm from commandline
(together with a change for typeof) and should a be a bit safer
pedantic-wise with GCC too.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Petten?
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/