[FFmpeg-devel] The fate of Fate

Måns Rullgård mans
Mon Sep 29 00:03:25 CEST 2008

Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> writes:

> Vitor Sessak wrote:
>> Robert Swain wrote:

>>> Awesome. That's great news. :)
>>
>> +1
>
> I'm glad people are supportive. BTW, I will be far more productive in
> this endeavor if mphq can keeps its DNS straight. Has anyone else been
> having trouble resolving mplayerhq.hu in the past few days? I have, and
> from multiple locations.

There have been some network glitches at our hosting locating
recently, which is probably what troubled you.  There is also a
problem with DNS, in that there is only one active nameserver.  We're
trying hard to resolve this, but we need Alex to update some
information with the domain registrar, and he's not answering email or
phone.  If anyone in Budapest is reading this, please pay him a visit,
and bring a clue bat.  The airport staff wouldn't let me bring my
shotgun...

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com