[FFmpeg-devel] The fate of Fate

Alex Beregszaszi alex
Mon Sep 29 00:08:17 CEST 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-28 at 23:03 +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> writes:
>
> > Vitor Sessak wrote:

> >> +1
> >
> > I'm glad people are supportive. BTW, I will be far more productive in
> > this endeavor if mphq can keeps its DNS straight. Has anyone else been
> > having trouble resolving mplayerhq.hu in the past few days? I have, and
> > from multiple locations.
>
> There have been some network glitches at our hosting locating
> recently, which is probably what troubled you.  There is also a
> problem with DNS, in that there is only one active nameserver.  We're
> trying hard to resolve this, but we need Alex to update some
> information with the domain registrar, and he's not answering email or
> phone.  If anyone in Budapest is reading this, please pay him a visit,
> and bring a clue bat.  The airport staff wouldn't let me bring my
> shotgun...

Heh.  I was answering plenty times: I did what I could at my registrar
and that's all.  You are changing the DNS every year, before the old
settings were in use for 5 years.

Now if you want to take care about the domain, that's fine for me, I
will happily give you a letter that I do not want to hold the domain.
After all I am paying for the domain and this is what I get in return
from you guys.

You are insane if you are writing things like the shotgun stuff.

(And I do not live in Budapest.)

--
Alex