[FFmpeg-devel] libavfilter: single ffplay.c diff?

Vitor Sessak vitor1001
Tue Sep 30 18:12:46 CEST 2008

Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> On date Friday 2008-09-26 18:37:20 +0200, Vitor Sessak encoded:
>> Stefano Sabatini wrote:
>>> On date Thursday 2008-09-25 22:42:15 +0200, Stefano Sabatini encoded:

>>> In order to simplify testing and development I also propose to use a
>>> checkout.sh script like in others soc projects, check the patch below.
>> I'm favorable to both changes, but please note that the ffplay patch is
>> not really in a very good state...
>
> Yes, I'm merging the patches and updating them to a more recent ffmpeg
> version, I'll post the resulting patch to libavfilter-soc here or I'll
> directly apply it as you prefer (I suppose you're the "unofficial"
> libavfilter-soc maintainer, right?).

You can apply directly, but what I meant with not in a very good state
is that it is quite some code duplication between it and the ffmpeg.c
patch.,I want is to merge both (what will end up in rewriting it almost
from scratch). See my patch at
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel/73124/focus=73196 .

-Vitor