[FFmpeg-devel] rtsp/rdt streaming from bbc (was: ask for advie of doing Qualification task -- M95 Playback System)

Steven Woolley woobert
Wed Apr 1 19:24:16 CEST 2009

Hi Ronald,

> Well, that's not RTSP, that's tcp.c/udp.c, right? Could you test if
> adding that statement makes it work? I still don't have my iphone
> development environment fully set up (I have the SDK and xCode, but am
> still going through some examples before I give ffmpeg a try...).

Sure, I'd be happy too, but not quite sure where :)   I see the read_*
functions in tcp.c/udp.c but they are using select's with a tv already set
to some other value... but my code in the read's for the mms* stuff only
uses read's.  Sorry, I really am this clueless about sockets.  I think it
took me 2 full days to get what I got working in mms* and it ended up being
a couple of lines of code that I still don't really understand!
Steve