[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] libswscale into the FFmpeg SVN repo

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Thu Apr 2 20:18:19 CEST 2009

Hi all,

the feat mentioned in the subject has been mentioned many times, and
IIRC there is also a general agreement about it.

And I also remember that someone (Diego?) mentioned some technical

Or maybe if we're going to do that step, maybe we could even afford to
do yet another one and migrate to git as planned.

Comments? And yes I agree that we should wait up to end of the GSoC
qualification period before to do that.

(BTW I raised the question because I'm considering to move files from
lavc to lsws, and I don't think this is doable without to lose

FFmpeg = Fundamental and Frightening Mere Plastic Epehemeral Game