[FFmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code participation

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Fri Apr 3 00:43:15 CEST 2009

On date Thursday 2009-04-02 23:44:14 +0200, Thilo Borgmann encoded:
> Ramiro Polla schrieb:
>>> Applied.
>> Sorry to jump in late. This should be documented in doc/APIChanges.
> By whom is this done in the normal case? (patch creator? me?)

By the contributor or by the committer if the changelog entry is
missing from the patch I suppose.

BTW, how can I know which revision I'm committing before to commit it?
So should be the APIChangelo entry be inserted *after* the commit?

FFmpeg = Foolish and Fast Meaningless Patchable Ecumenical Gadget