[FFmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code participation

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Fri Apr 3 03:17:49 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Stefano Sabatini
<stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it> wrote:
>>> Sorry to jump in late. This should be documented in doc/APIChanges.
>> By whom is this done in the normal case? (patch creator? me?)
>
> By the contributor or by the committer if the changelog entry is
> missing from the patch I suppose.
>
> BTW, how can I know which revision I'm committing before to commit it?
> So should be the APIChangelo entry be inserted *after* the commit?

Update the revision number and commit really quickly before any other
commits are made =).

Actually, I don't know. Suggestions welcome to make the commit not
depend on its revision number. Maybe commiting separately, or not
including the revision number (the user should check for the version,
and not the revision)...

Ramiro Polla