[FFmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code participation

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Apr 6 16:14:18 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 02:15:52PM +0200, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer schrieb:
>> we of course need a diff that represents the difference between 2
>> revissions
>> not a diff between 2 files of the same revission
> I still need feedback on this. What do I have to provide?

a diff that can be applied

patches always must be between 2 points in a branch
so if for example a changeset is made of 3 patches
applying them in order should work
a patch between 2 files of the same revission is not usefull

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible. -- Voltaire