[FFmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code participation

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann
Mon Apr 6 17:46:37 CEST 2009

Michael Niedermayer schrieb:
> On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 02:15:52PM +0200, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
>
>> Michael Niedermayer schrieb:
>>
>>> we of course need a diff that represents the difference between 2
>>> revissions
>>> not a diff between 2 files of the same revission
>>>

>> I still need feedback on this. What do I have to provide?
>>

> a diff that can be applied
>
> patches always must be between 2 points in a branch
> so if for example a changeset is made of 3 patches
> applying them in order should work
> a patch between 2 files of the same revission is not usefull

Thank you. I 'touch'ed a new file libavcodec/avpacket.c (and commited it
to my local working copy) which now appears in the patch. I hope this
way is what you want (although I don't know what happens if a file in
the diff does not yet exist when the patch is applied).

Of course, this is a follow up patch to the movedAgain patch. I attach
both for convienience.

TB