[FFmpeg-devel] Touching base on first decoder ( CDXL ) before loosing direction

Erion Omeri erion.omeri
Wed Apr 8 15:18:04 CEST 2009

Thanks for the comments Reimar, they are very appreciated!

I had been going through the Pascal version and converting it as I went
along but that was already determined to be OFF LIMITS due to licensing
issues. The windows like syntax is still non converted Pascal. Most of the
code structure(files, functions, sys calls, deftype-s)  was as well part of
Michael Pfeiffer's implementation.

I  have tried to contact  Michael Pfeiffer at "Oxygenic t-online de" but the
email bounced and abandoning that track for now.

Thanks again for taking time and looking over the files!

Erion