[FFmpeg-devel] Touching base on first decoder ( CDXL ) before loosing direction

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed Apr 8 16:13:46 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 08:18:04AM -0500, Erion Omeri wrote:
> I had been going through the Pascal version and converting it as I went
> along but that was already determined to be OFF LIMITS due to licensing
> issues.

Honestly I don't really see you getting anywhere with converting the Pascal
version anyway, FFmpeg has a lot of special functions to handle media
formats, like the get_le32 to read a 32 number in a way that works on
_all_ architectures etc., the source code really is mostly useful to
find out anything that might be missing from
though it seems to me it should be enough for the demuxer (libavformat)
part at least.
The wikipedia description of HAM is a bit lacking though since it
describes neither the bitstream format nor the exact values of the
control bits.