[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC Qual VQA v3 : patch updated
Carl Eugen Hoyos
Mon Apr 13 20:07:48 CEST 2009
The Deep Explorer <thedeepexplorer <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Thanks for the feedback Diego, when I was trying to revert, I could
> understand how painful the cosmetic changes can be. Lesson learnt.
> I hope this is a much better patch.
I think so, however, there is still some cosmetic change in it that you should
remove (yes, I know this breaks indentation and you are expected to submit
another patch to fix it):
- src_pos = AV_RL16(&src[src_index]);
+ src_pos = AV_RL16(&src[src_index]);
- src_pos = AV_RB16(&src[src_index]) & 0x0FFF;
+ src_pos = AV_RB16(&src[src_index]) & 0x0FFF;
- chunk_size = AV_RB32(&s->buf[vptz_chunk + 4]);
- vptz_chunk += CHUNK_PREAMBLE_SIZE;
- decode_format80(&s->buf[vptz_chunk], chunk_size,
+ chunk_size = AV_RB32(&s->buf[vprz_chunk + 4]);
+ vprz_chunk += CHUNK_PREAMBLE_SIZE;
+ decode_format80(&s->buf[vprz_chunk], chunk_size,
The indentation of new line 337(?) in westwood.c is not correct.
More information about the ffmpeg-devel