[FFmpeg-devel] Build problem (on Os X)

Art Clarke aclarke
Wed Feb 4 17:57:45 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:34 AM, David DeHaven <dave at sagetv.com> wrote:
> But wait... I just tried SVN HEAD with "./configure --enable-gpl --
> enable-shared" and it still built just fine.
>
> I have XCode 3.1.1 installed. I *did* have the problem with earlier
> versions of XCode but not since 3.1. Try with the current dev tools if
> you aren't.

We have XCode 3.1.1 I believe (but I'll confirm).  The problem only
shows up if yasm is in your path (and configure notices); if you don't
have yasm, then ffmpeg doesn't build the yasm code, and hence the
problem doesn't show up for us.

By the way David, you said you submitted a patch for this previously
but I couldn't locate it. Any chance you could send me the link if the
ffmpeg-devel archives you're referring to?

- Art

--
http://www.xuggle.com/
xu?ggle (z?' gl) v. To freely encode, decode, and experience audio and video.

Use Xuggle to get the power of FFMPEG in Java.