[FFmpeg-devel] Need help in getting started

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Tue Feb 17 10:57:48 CET 2009

On date Tuesday 2009-02-17 14:29:09 +0530, Ratnadeep Debnath encoded:
> Hello,
> I have been a Fedora user for last one year. I am learning C, python,
> C++. Every time, I setup a system ( mine or other's) I remember doing
> $yum install ffmpeg*
>
> I was said that I need this to play audio and video. Now I am
> interested in knowing how ffmpeg works, and how I can contribute
> towards its development.
> Where do I start and how?

Go to our issue tracker, choose an issue, try to fix it and post here
your patches, not before to *read carefully* the patch posting
guidelines.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Free & Faithful Multimedia Prodigious Exploitable Gangster