[FFmpeg-devel] RTP mark bit not passed to parse_packet

Alexandre FERRIEUX - FT/RD/SIRP/ASF/SOFTL alexandre.ferrieux
Thu Jan 15 16:04:00 CET 2009

Hi Michael,

Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> no, if AVSTREAM_PARSE_FULL is set a AVParser will be used to pack and
> split things.

Yes, I had forgotten that, sorry again :)

> You can simply test this, just write the bitstream by simply concatenation
> into a file with fwrite() ...
> if it cannot be played back without similar errors then most likely it is
> not a valid h263 stream and you forgot something (like to fix up the first
> or last few bits that IIRC H263 RTP shuffles around)

I did that, and the saved stream is played perfectly by mplayer.
However, I'm still struggling to understand why the command:

./ffmpeg -dump -hex -debug pict -i /tmp/video/h263.sdp -vcodec copy out.263

doesn't even create "out.263" nor prints any of the hex dumps...

-Alex