[FFmpeg-devel] PATCH: av_strtod

Pavel Pavlov pavel
Tue Jun 2 05:51:45 CEST 2009

-----Original Message-----

And do you think you could clear up your replies a bit? They aren't
quoting (>) properly, and your mailer is using long lines, besides you
could trim a bit more. Take a look at
to see what they look like and compare against the other messages.

Yes I'm aware of that and I have no idea how to setup outlook to do it
I'm at my office now and we use outlook. At home I use thunderbird and I
have no problems.
I read a few of my replirs and they are all messed up :)

Did you try to run the code I sent? It uses your asm optimized code with

jumps inside the loop removed. What I mean is that
mlp_filter_channel_x86 does blocksize
loop iterations and for every iteration it does two jumps. My code
eliminates these
two jumps completely.