[FFmpeg-devel] PATCH: av_strtod

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Tue Jun 2 06:07:22 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 12:51 AM, Pavel Pavlov <pavel at summit-tech.ca> wrote:
> And do you think you could clear up your replies a bit? They aren't
> quoting (>) properly, and your mailer is using long lines, besides you
> could trim a bit more. Take a look at
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2009-June/date.html
> to see what they look like and compare against the other messages.
>

> Yes I'm aware of that and I have no idea how to setup outlook to do it
> properly.

Easy enough, ditch outlook. I've done that myself some years ago and
never looked back.

Even a simple gmail account is much better. I bet you can register a
gmail && signup to this list again in less then 5 minutes, and your
next reply will look much better. You just haven't been flamed to
death yet because the netiquette police is probably asleep right now
=)

> Did you try to run the code I sent? It uses your asm optimized code with
>
> jumps inside the loop removed. What I mean is that
> mlp_filter_channel_x86 does blocksize
> loop iterations and for every iteration it does two jumps. My code
> eliminates these
> two jumps completely.

I haven't tested yet. Your code is kind of messy. I'll try to write
something equivalent and test later. What I didn't understand from
your description is "in order like 4_3, 3_2, 2_1". What order is that
and why does it help?

Ramiro Polla