Pavel Pavlov pavel
Thu Jun 4 18:56:56 CEST 2009

All the files that I sent so far contained more changes related to icl
compilation. So, in order to sent what I have sent, I had to take base
compare it with my modified version, remove all other changes and create
for only DECLARE_ALIGNED changes.
Then while forking on some other stuff I noticed more files for which I
create similar trvial diffs, so I did it and sent all of them.
Let me know if what I have sent is unusable so I wouldn't waste my and
others' time...