[FFmpeg-devel] Continuous FATE Cycles for DOS/DJGPP

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Fri Mar 6 09:57:54 CET 2009

On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 06:22:59PM -0800, Mike Melanson wrote:
> Currently, the tester reports that gcc 3.3 and 4.2 both pass 250/252
> tests while 4.3 only passes 125/252 tests. So it runs the risk of
> stinking up the FATE main page.

Who cares? If you think enough people who use FATE are clueless enough,
just add an appropriate warning that some platforms are "naturally
buggy" and we do not officially support them.
Of course, they should be ordered in a way that makes sense, the current
order "by date added" is a bad idea (and at least Alpha is too far up
IMO)...