[FFmpeg-devel] Blu Ray drive donation

Robert Ramiega jedi
Wed Mar 18 20:17:37 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 11:57:05AM -0700, Robert McNamara wrote:

> > ?Unfortunatelly I don't have any of those. If you happen to have any 720p
> > mkv (don't know if it accepts anything else) you can easily create one using
 Just to clarify: I don't know if it supports anything else than mkv
(resolution wise it can be anything that is listed on BD specs)

> The primary non-encryption issue at the moment with blu ray appears to
> then be the TS demuxer, which does not recognize most of the blu ray
> pids.  I just patch my local copy to recognize them as the various
> patches fielded on the list in the past have not been considered
> acceptable.  I got the impression then that the TS demuxer needed
> from-scratch rewriting rather than continuing to add codecs.

 Did you find a way to get ffplay/mplayer to display BD subtitles?
(actually from ts/m2ts rather than real BD as I don't have bd drive or
player at the moment - i'm kinda tempted to switch my x360 to ps3 to get
best of both worlds: bd-player and game console =o)))

--
 NameLess, the Jedi     | Just a friendly Jedi Knight
 Robert Rami?ga         | http://nlj.plukwa.net/