[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC 2009

The Deep Explorer thedeepexplorer
Sat Mar 21 11:46:35 CET 2009

>> You may want to get started on this sooner rather than later in order to
>> determine if the FFmpeg project is right for you during this Summer of
>> Code. Ask questions.

I got my machine up at last...suse 10.3 somehow 11 wont get installed...
downloaded installed ffmpeg , I have downloaded the sample .vqa files
..will start now ...any pointers as to how to approach the problem (other than
reading the docs :).. would be great....

I think I will try to trace the flow of the code for the two versions ,
Any pointers as to how to run the vqa files is appreciated ...

Thanks,
-tde