[FFmpeg-devel] Add waveformat extensible support in wav muxer (SoC qualification task)

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Mar 25 21:01:20 CET 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 01:19:00AM +0800, zhentan feng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is patch for the small task of qualification tasks NO.30.
> Based on the work of Benjamin Larsson, I generated the pathc as below.

> I think it must need further modifies.

yes, iam not sure if this or benjamins patch was better

[...

Many things microsoft did are stupid, but not doing something just because
microsoft did it is even more stupid. If everything ms did were stupid they
would be bankrupt already.