[FFmpeg-devel] compile ffmpeg with gprof enabled

Nem Aurele nemsauje
Tue Mar 31 17:11:34 CEST 2009

Hi all,

 I'm working on Ubuntu Hardy with FFMPEG SVN-r16797

When I try to compile ffmpeg with gprof enabled, i get this error :

libavcodec/cabac.h:527: erreur: can't find a register in class
<GENERAL_REGS> while reloading <asm>
libavcodec/cabac.h:527: erreur: <asm> operand has impossible constraints

I've searched how to fix that, but I've found nothing.

So, how can I compile ffmpeg with gprof enabled ?

And it seems like there's a similar error with debug enabled.

 Any help is welcome.