[FFmpeg-devel] Moderation

Jason Garrett-Glaser darkshikari
Wed May 6 10:37:46 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 1:33 AM, Baptiste Coudurier
<baptiste.coudurier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Vitor,
>
> On 5/6/2009 12:23 AM, Vitor Sessak wrote:
>> I was expecting Michael to reject my patch, not the list moderators (see
>> attached)...
>
> Sorry :/
>
> Patch is huge :(
> List says your mail is 800k !!!! ?
>
> Cause: Message body is too big: 822865 bytes with a limit of 200 KB
>
> I thought that was a mistake.

Have you seen the sheer size of the TwinVQ tables?  Hopefully they are
a lesson to codec developers to never do such an insane thing ever
again.

The easiest way to deal with this would probably be to approve the
tables separately so that a megabyte patch doesn't have to be sent
every time.

Dark Shikari