[FFmpeg-devel] How do I display I-frames only in H.264

Diego Biurrun diego
Thu May 7 00:46:16 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 11:58:58AM -0700, Rusty Waters wrote:

> Thanks for responding.

Are you being ironic?

> I am sorry I originally used my work email
> to register for user and developer lists for ffmpeg.

I, on the other hand, regret that you did not follow my initial advice
to you, which I shall repeat once more:

  Talk in private.  This is offtopic for ffmpeg-devel.

> I am a newbie at using these lists,

I noticed.

> and not sure of where to go.

Away.

> I am also not sure what top-post means.

It was described on the page where you found this mailing list.  You
deliberately ignored this.  You also decided not to ask Google, whose
first hit would have educated you.  Oh well, I guess it's too much to
ask.