[FFmpeg-devel] libavfilter-soc: select and snapshot filters

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Thu May 28 01:07:45 CEST 2009

Hi,
both as a backup and for fostering comments.

Use them for example with:

ffplay in.avi  -vfilters "split [out] [select], [select] select='eq(mod(N, 10), 0)', snapshot=snap%03d.png"

This patch requires the avfilter_graph_config_links() patch which I
posted yesterday.

BTW, I don't think it is a good idea to commit to the SVN soc all
these filters, API will likely still change and we should avoid to
complicate the integration, but I believe it would be useful to start
to collect the interesting filters somewhere (in the wiki?).

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fierce & Forgiving Marvellous Pure Exxagerate Guide