[FFmpeg-devel] port mplayer eq filter to libavfilter

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Wed Dec 8 21:36:00 CET 2010

On 12/8/10 3:53 PM, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> I'm against fancy repository layouts which work only for one/two
> persons in the best case, and which finish to rot in all cases.

linux is a bit more than one/two =) Trust me, we shouldn't have much
problems.

>> I'd like to slow down commits of not fully tested code in our main
>> branch, there is people that is still using it ^^;
>
> Slowing down is easy, I'd like more people trying to make the
> integration process *faster*.

Surely we'd like to have the same patch-to-review ratio, since I think
we don't have enough time/energy to make it faster, I'd rather slow down
a bit and make sure it is good =)

lu