[FFmpeg-devel] pixfmt.h installed header using HAVE_BIGENDIAN?

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Jan 17 15:45:02 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 02:35:50PM +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> writes:
> >> config.h should be installed, or at the very very least a file that
> >> contains the big_endian define, none of the arguments against
> >> config.h installation apply to this define
> I'll see about installing a sanitised subset of config.h.  We'll have
> to rename the HAVE_ and CONFIG_ tokens in it though, or we'll be
> clashing with others.

> > besides intreadwrite.h needs config.h as well and intreadwrite.h should be
> > an installed header!
> That cannot happen.  It uses inline asm and other compiler-specifics
> all over the place.

what about intreadwrite_gcc_asm.h ?

The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision
of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet
notwithstanding go out to meet it. -- Thucydides