[FFmpeg-devel] pixfmt.h installed header using HAVE_BIGENDIAN?

Måns Rullgård mans
Sun Jan 17 16:00:04 CET 2010

Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> writes:

>> I'll see about installing a sanitised subset of config.h.  We'll have
>> to rename the HAVE_ and CONFIG_ tokens in it though, or we'll be
>> clashing with others.
>
> :))))))))

One (bikeshed) issue though: where do we install this header?  We
currently install headers in $incdir/libav*/, but config.h applies to
all of them.

>> > besides intreadwrite.h needs config.h as well and intreadwrite.h should be
>> > an installed header!
>>
>> That cannot happen.  It uses inline asm and other compiler-specifics
>> all over the place.
>
> what about intreadwrite_gcc_asm.h ?

Some parts depend on the gcc version too, and there are or will be
specifics for non-gcc compilers as well.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com